In this tutorial I will show how to Setup your wordpress website with OneSignal
Purposes of Onesignal
- Show a Pop Up notification to new user on Your website to subscribe your Blog/Website
- send a push notifications to your subscribers when ever your Post on your Website
So the one signal is very important for every website because it increase the numbers of readers on your website.
Steps to Setup One Signal on WordPress website
1.Install the Plugin
the first thing is that your have to go your wordpress dashboard>Plugins>Add new> and the search for OneSignal and the Install and Activate the Plugin.
2. Second steps
Go to your Browser and the go to Onesignal website https://onesignal.com.
- Click on login and then sign up for it.
- Click on “Add App”
- Enter your website name and Click on next
- click on “web push”
- Select wordpress and then enter your website details and click save
- It will show you two key “1.App key” and second is “Api key”
- first copy the first one
- Go to your website dashboard and click on Onesignal
- Click on configure and paste the code in “App ID “
- then go again in one signal website and copy the second code and paste it in “Api key”
- put your website label in notification tab
- and then click on save settings.
I have also a video tutorial for you
Now you can check it by going to your website.
give us feedback thanks